Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Overview

So we've had one heck of a year! I'm going to try to give a quick overview so everyone is on the same page...

Grayson turned 1 (can you believe it?!!!) at the beginning of August. He has grown by leaps and bounds and has ATTITUDE that you wouldn't think was possible in one so young. I think he takes after his daddy. He still goes to Auntie Missy's three days a week in the afternoons to spend time with his cousins and give mom a break. He just learned the word "No!" Yippee.

Tad is still working the Power shift (3pm-1am) at PPD and still loving it. He is doing a lot of range stuff at work and just having an overall good time. He's also still working on our house (the never-ending project) in his spare time. He and Grayson are together all the time and I am forever thankful that Tad is such a wonderful daddy.

I'm currently on "modified bedrest" while we are awaiting our second little one. We are due on May 2nd (24 1/2 weeks right now), but due to complications we aren't exactly sure when little Vivian will be arriving. So... I've got a lot of time around the house. This means I SHOULD be able to keep up on this blog. We'll see..

1 comment:

  1. You've already made it farther than than they first expected. Can you believe they thought you'd never make it so far with this little bean inside? I'm so happy you ignored the first plan of action your doctor suggested b/c your little one is over 1/2 baked and you are both doing great.

    ReplyDelete