I tell you... these pregnancy dreams are getting out of control. About a month ago I dreamt I was playing soccer. The goalee was out of the box and the other team was heading our way to score. It was just me between them and the goal. They took a shot on goal and I dove to block the shot with my body. Apparently I dove in my sleep as well because I knocked everything off of my bedside table and scared the heck out of Tad.
Last night again. This time I was playing soccer on offense and my team was heading down field to score. One of our players took a shot and it was deflected back toward me. I went to head it into the goal. I don't know if I made it, because I woke up when I dove in bed and just about knocked myself out "heading" the wall above our bed.
I knew pregnancy dreams were supposed to be vivid, but I never heard anything about them being dangerous...
That is hilarious! I've never known anyone to be so actively involved in their dreams. Don't ever take a sleep aid (when you aren't pg obviously) b/c some people sleep walk and drive and eat. I'm sure you'd end up in that category!
ReplyDelete