
So I've been cleaning up our computer and part of that was taking all of our pictures and moving them to a different hard drive AND copying them to disc (you can never be too careful, or so I'm told..). The thought of losing any of our precious family photos is too much for me. That being said, Our computer only has photos on it from 2009. All of the others are in our safe (just in case). I need to haul them out, but I'm feeling lazy and I'm not getting much done around the house while I fiddle with this blog. So... here's a cute picture of Grayson I took a couple of days ago while he was hiding under my scrapbooking desk as I was working on some new pages. He's pretty cute, huh?
YAY, this is so fun - I love that you're doing a blog! Loving seeing the pictures and videos, it is so great to follow along with you guys, xoxo
ReplyDelete